Tuesday, December 27, 2011

ahh..the holidays.

christmas this year was better than the last. we were all definately spoiled this year by each other. some of my top favorite gifts? :

10 Things I Hate About You on blu-ray.













Blue mini alarm clock.




















Teal scarf, eye shadow, and rose compact mirror.















Bottle of wine and wine stopper.




















An old giftcard that was my moms for a spa (which i spent on makeup).















And my most fave? A giclee print of Aubrey Beardsley's "The Peacock Skirt" from my dad. It's one of many illustrations by Beardsley from Oscar Wilde's Salome, all gorgeous.




















this year was great. great family time, great gifts, no drama or worries, and a wonderful dinner :) but i'm glad it's over! now, the new year is upon us, and hopefully new changes, bigger changes, for me and my family.

hope everyone had a happy holiday as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment