Sunday, January 1, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things..

I know it's already the new year (HAPPY NEW YEAR!!), but for some reason my computer is being slow so I wasn't able to come on earlier. I just wanted to post my favorite things from 2011. Some of it was gifted items, others I bought myself. ENJOY!


A new Bath and Body Works scent for me, Paris Amour.



Arts and Crafts: Random items around the house I painted and decorated - made better! :)




The Mexican Folk Art store downtown...A fellow volunteer at the Art Museum owns this shop and there a lot of cute things - all out of my price range however. These wonderful items were bought by my mom and given to me for my birthday in November. The pot was made in Peru. The heart with wings is a metal magnet. Love them!



Blu-Rays: 10 Things I Hate About You and Breakfast at Tiffany's (with Audrey Hepburn). I got these for Christmas and my birthday. They are two of my favorite movies! In fact, I watched 10 Things for New Years Eve.




Florence + the Machine "Ceremonials". I absolutely LOVE this CD. Not only do I think it's her best, but I think it is in my top 2 favorite albums ever. Every song has meaning and epic hooks to keep you..well..hooked.




These Breakfast at Tiffany's glasses I got for Christmas from my friend...I love this movie!




These necklaces I got from Forever 21 for each opening I worked at at the Art Museum this year. Each one is a reminder that I am on the right track for my career.

There were so much more I loved this year, but since I did so much on my makeup blog, I thought I'd keep this one short and sweet.

Here's to a New Year!!



No comments:

Post a Comment